Monday, August 17, 2015

e.l.f. Essential Lipsticks

Adding on to my swatching of e.l.f. products, here are hand swatches of 10 of their Mineral Lipsticks. The most inexpensive of the ranges, they are only $1.00, available here. Color pay off and texture tended to vary widely, although there were a few I was very happily surprised on!

Nostalgic, Captivating, Fantasy, Voodoo, Seductive

And the fun ones in my opinion...

Classy, Flirtatious, Fearless, Gypsy, Sociable

These are very soft and break very easily, and they don't always twist back down if you twist them up, packing is fairly cheap but then again, so is the price tag. And e.l.f. is ALWAYS having a sale. if you go to their site and they recognize you and you don't buy anything, they email you right away with a sale. Crazy talk.

My faves? Sociable, Gypsy, and Fearless just because it's summer and I'm into bright colors right now. Neutral wise I wear a lot of Seductive to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...