Friday, May 22, 2015

Winterberry

In case you're wondering if I wear anything other than Barielle, I do!  See!

Sinful Colors Winterberry is an oldie but a goodie. It came out forever ago but I got my hands on it awhile back and finally put it on. This is what happens when your husband hides your nail polish stash and you come across it months later after moving. 

Sinful Colors Winterberry

Beautiful deep purple with a little grey in it. Enough to be dusty without looking dirty.

Sinful Colors Winterberry

If you can catch it in indirect light it has a gorgeous silver shimmer.

Sinful Colors Winterberry


Love!

Layers: (same old, same old)
Nailtiques Formula 2
Orly Bonder
Sinful Colors Winterberry (3 coats, only 2 really neededO
Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that's one of my favorites. It's so pretty. Hooray for finding your lost stash!!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...