Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bling It On

Barielle has a new collection out - Bling It On! First, you know I LOVE glitter, so I feel like this collection was made for ME! Second, Bring It On is one of my favorite movies of all time. I can basically recite the entire movie start to finish. 

Don't judge me.

Anyway, this collection is a set of five glitters, ranging from chunky glitters to larger glitters with subtle smaller background glitter, opaque vs topcoat. It's got them all!

Barielle Bling It On Collection, Barielle Sea Urchin, Barielle Angel Dust, Barielle Shooting Star, Barielle Golden Halo, Barielle Amethyst
Sea Urchin, Angel Dust, Shooting Star, Golden Halo, Amethyst (nail color: Barielle Fifth Avenue Boutique)

No sunlight, sorry, it's been raining here like crazy. I like the picture below because you can see the shifting of the middle color, Shooting Star, which is gorgeous. Can't wait to get it on my nails!

Barielle Bling It On Collection, Barielle Sea Urchin, Barielle Angel Dust, Barielle Shooting Star, Barielle Golden Halo, Barielle Amethyst
Sea Urchin, Angel Dust, Shooting Star, Golden Halo, Amethyst

Any requests on which to look at first? I can't wait to try them all on!

EDIT: Adding swatches below as I do them.

Barielle Sea Urchin
Barielle Sea Urchin
Barielle Angel Dust

Barielle Shooting Star
Barielle Shooting Star

Barielle Golden Halo

Barielle Amethyst (over Sally Hansen Regal)

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which one should be first. I like Sea Urchin, Golden Halo, and Shooting Star. How about a skittles mani where you showcase them all? Then you don't have to choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think! I should've done a skittles mani but I don't think my work would have approved of such glittery craziness. Swatches coming soon!

      Delete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...