Tuesday, March 3, 2015

For The Twill Of It

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I've been MIA, been busy with stuff. Still painting my nails, just slacking on posting. Internet is shotty out here in the country and when I have time to post, I have no internet.

ANYWAY.

Essie For The Twill Of It is an awesome multi chrome polish.  Love.  Absolutely Love.  Dark and dirty but still fun and colorful. Most duo/multichromes I have a love/hate relationship with because they look great in the bottle but fall flat on the nail. 

Essie For The Twill Of It

This polish looks great on the nail at ALL angles. Fabulous.

Essie For The Twill Of It

Looks mainly like a dirty silvery grey but at angles looks purplish maroon. In dim lighting it takes on a greenish/turquoise shimmer. You can see a little of it in the pic below on the bottle. I couldn't get a shot of that color.

Essie For The Twill Of It

Please excuse the extremely cold hands. This weather is crazy.

I know this is an oldie but I finally wore it and I love it. Might be a top 10 polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...