Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge - Roses

Everything is coming up roses - isn't that the saying? Love it.

I chose to do a lilac one brush stroke rose. At my wedding, I held sterling roses. They are so beautiful.


Base color is Glitter Gal Suede 3D/Holo. Very pretty neutral medium brown/tan with white and purple water-based, nontoxic acrylic paint using the one stroke technique. There are tons of tutorials and videos on this technique if you haven't seen how to do it yet!


I think my thumb and forefinger had the best roses.


Purple is always so hard to capture correctly. Here is an inside picture (plus a striped sock in the background! ugh) that shoes the purple better. 


Picture of my right hand. My left hand is not as good at nail art and it turned out more like multicolored blobs, but they were good enough to wear to work!



An InLinkz Link-up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...