Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Challenge - Romantic Lace

Hello lovelies! So I've run into some trouble since moving recently, which includes losing my cable to transfer photos from my camera to my computer. I'm on the hunt but have only figured that out this morning. So you get phone camera photos. Sorry! Boy am I glad I took some on the phone though, or this would have been a disaster!


When I think of romantic lace, I generally think of something soft, like white lace on a light pink or beige, but I decided to be a little risqué and do black lace on a bright color.

Base color is OPI A Definite Moust-Have from the 2013 Minnie Mouse Collection. Lacework done with a Sharpie marker. I may have to do more nail art work with markers. My problem is that I have trouble getting rounded edges with a brush.


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Please let me know if you want to join!

6 comments:

  1. This one is lovely! :) Really great! :) Simple, but classy! <3
    Hope you like mine as well! <3
    Kisses from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it looks on all the nails! And that you chose something different from soft pink, white or beige ;)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...