Sunday, November 2, 2014

Urban Decay Triple Threat Smokey Matte Pencils

Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set Smoky Matte Edition is a set of three travel sized pencil liners. Not full size, but not the mini pencils that come in some sets.

Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set Smoky Matte Edition

The set includes Perversion (blackest black matte), Smoke (deepest gray matte), and Sabbath (deep navy matte). These pencils glide like a dream 


Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set Smoky Matte Edition

I enjoy changing up my liner color, but generally stay in the dark colors, but I have fun with blues, greens, purples, grays, browns, and of course black. I save the brighter colors for the weekends or double lining for going out!

Urban Decay 24/7 liners are fantastic. They go on smooth without tugging or skipping (which I can appreciate with my aging eyes) and they give you time to blend (if you're into that) and then they dry down after about 30 seconds to be smudge proof! Fantastic. Love. Buy them. Now.

Available at UrbanDecay for $19. I bought mine from Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...