Monday, October 20, 2014

Pink Cheetah & French Nail Art

Metallic pink cheetah and french nail art. I think I went a teeny bit overboard with this manicure. It came off when I was done with these pictures. The first picture in all its glory, is also the best representation of the base color (see pinky!). Kleancolor Metallic Pink is a fantastic bright metallic hot pink that covers in 1-2 coats and doesn't lose anything with a top coat. 

Metallic pink cheetah and french nail art
Kleancolor Metallic Pink, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Wet N Wild Sea of Change

This was before the french nail designs. Outside in evening light. I think I would have worn this for awhile. Chunky cheetah print done with a dotting tool.

Metallic pink cheetah nail art
Kleancolor Metallic Pink, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Wet N Wild Sea of Change

Some pictures of Kleancolor Metallic Pink on its own. It totally freaked out my camera. Hence the first picture really shows its beauty. Someone at work mentioned it looked almost mirrored. Verrrry reflective.

Kleancolor Metallic Pink
Kleancolor Metallic Pink, flash

Kleancolor Metallic Pink
Kleancolor Metallic Pink, indoor lighting

Do you wear crazy fun nails while going out or do you do them for your own enjoyment and change them before going out? For me, I'll wear anything while going out (running errands, dancing, restaurants, gym, etc) but I try to keep it a little more toned down for work, although I still wear metallic pink and yellows to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...