Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dots

My bright pink manicure stayed on like a champ. So long, in fact, I got bored with it. While it hadn't chipped, I needed something else. What better way to liven up a mani than some simple dots?

Barielle Life of the Party, Accent nail Color Club Ultraviolet (Single coat over Barielle. Don't you just love the shimmer?)
Bottle shot of my accent nail color. Color Club Ultraviolet. Totally awesome color, pinky purple with turquoise shimmer. Love.

Color Club Ultraviolet
Color Club Ultraviolet
Nails: Essie Pink-A-Boo over Models Own Pastel Pink

I used nontoxic, water based acrylic paint in white and dotting tools in different sizes. So many compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...