Monday, December 2, 2013

Barielle Nude & Naughty


Barielle has done it again with an awesome collection! This collection is Nude & Naughty and is five great neutral shades. I appreciate the intermixing between lights and darks, mattes and shimmers. 

barielle, barielle nail polish, nail polish, barielle nude & naughty collection



barielle, barielle nail polish, nail polish, barielle nude & naughty collection

In Good Taste - chocolate brown
Pillow Talk - pale peach
Very Bare - opalescent pink
No Not Now - sheer toffee
I Got A Headache - shimmery caramel

barielle, barielle nail polish, nail polish, barielle nude & naughty collection

Those last two closest to the camera have got such gorgeous shimmer!

This pack is priced at $25.00 and is available now.

I'll be updating this post as I'm able to edit swatches. I did them all in one day but towards the end my light was fading and everything is super orange! I'm trying to figure out how to color edit but I'm not that computer savvy. Any advice is welcome!

If you'd like some nail swatches in the meantime, head over to Wacky Laki. Her swatches are always spot on. If you don't already follow her - you should check her out! Her stamping is killer.

Barielle is cruelty free and their polishes are 3-free.

Barielle I Got A Headache. See full post with more swatches here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...