Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tracie

Another one from the vault that was missing!

Zoya Tracie is an oldie in terms of the nail polish world, but new to me! I love it. Nice spring color that felt nice to mix up all my bright summer colors. Soft cool, yellow-based green with silver shimmer frostiness that doesn't give you a hard time with brush marks.

Zoya Tracie swatch, Zoya Tracie nail swatch

Zoya Tracie swatch, Zoya Tracie nail swatch

Zoya Tracie swatch, Zoya Tracie nail swatch

I did these pictures awhile ago back at my old place which means they're 6+ months old. I believe I did two coats plus base and top coat. Zoya always wears well.

I do enjoy the yellow based color with the silver shimmer, which makes it overall a very neutral color in terms of color theory. I've never been a fan of greens until I got into polish and this one ranks at the top!

2 comments:

  1. lovely swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy about this one! It's bright but soothing at the same time, and I love that little bit of frosty shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...