Wednesday, September 18, 2013

31DC2013: Day 18 Half Moons

I know I'm playing catch up but things have been pretty busy around here, so now I'm doing the challenge when I can. Hope you're sticking with me!

I did a couple different tries with half moons but when I came across this design, it was too cute not to do! My half moons are off center, but I think it still qualifies.

31dc2013, balloons, balloon nail art, balloons nail art, balloon, nail art, half moons, half moons nail art



I did the background in a light blue for the sky and the balloons are all in textured polish for a bit of a 3-D effect.

31dc2013, balloons, balloon nail art, balloons nail art, balloon, nail art, half moons, half moons nail art


Products Used
Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein
Essie Bikini So Teeny
Wet N Wild Femme Trouper
Wet N Wild ATTEN Hut!
Nicole by OPI My Cherry Amour
Nicole by OPI I Lilac Gumdrops
Black Acrylic Paint

3 comments:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...