Saturday, August 31, 2013

Naughty

What an awesome title. Caught you're attention didn't it?

I'm currently out of town so I'm using some photos I took last week to keep ya'll busy so you don't miss me while I'm away!

Revlon Naughty has been in my stash for sometime, although why it didn't make it to my fingertips until now is a complete mystery. It's a fantastic shade of dark smokey purpley grey (yes I just made Purpley a work) with a bright purple flash that is killer! Very businesslike with a mischievous edge!

Revlon Naughty swatch, Revlon Naughty nail swatch

The purple flash wasn't as apparent as I wished it had been, like in the bottle. You could see it at some angles, but it wasn't very noticeable unfortunately.

Revlon Naughty swatch, Revlon Naughty nail swatch

In the dark or from afar, it looked like a regular smokey purple grey.

Revlon Naughty swatch, Revlon Naughty nail swatch

Revlon Naughty swatch, Revlon Naughty nail swatch

Three coats with base and top coat (Gelous & Seche Vite, of course!).

Overall it's a nice polish, business appropriate without being boring. That lovely purple flash eluded me but the formula was easy to work with so I'm happy with it.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have to take out my bottle and give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often looked at this one, would it be sheer enough to layer and show more of the shimmer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so but I'm not sure there is enough shimmer to really show through without being at an extreme angle. It may look better with nails that have more curve.

      Delete
  3. I recently did a mani using naughty and loved how it swatched, plus its a very pretty color. :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...