Monday, June 17, 2013

Space Case

Warning: Nubbins ahead!

I went a little happy with my nails clippers. Since I hadn't cut them since I've been sick, so I decided to do something bright and fun.

Color Club Space Case filled this need perfectly - a blue based neon pink creme with holo glitter.  Applied a little thin but it gives the polish depth with the glitter layers. Two coats work great, with a little visible nail line still peeking through, although it's not as noticeable as in the photos.


Color Club Space Case



Color Club Space Case

Color Club Space Case

Color Club Space Case

Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat
Color Club Space Case (2 coats)
Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat

This polish is available most places Color Club is sold. I found mine online at www.head2toebeauty.com for $3.00.

5 comments:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...