Monday, June 3, 2013

Barielle June Sweepstakes

Thanks for bearing with me everyone! I appreciate all the comments and emails I received. I've been wearing lots of polish and taking pictures but I can't find my cord to download the pictures, so until then I'm writing lots of drafts.

Now on to the actual post!

*********************************************

Barielle June Sweepstakes
June 10th - June 30th

One Grand Prize to include a DKNY Blue Leather Handbag (RSP $175.00) + Barielle kit
Ten Prizes to include Barielle kit (see the stuff below!)

Barielle kit will consist of:
  • Two of the Summer Collections 5 packs (Brilliant Colors and Summer Brights) ($50)
  • One Nail Rebuilding Protein Base Coat ($17.50)
  • One No Chip Speed Dry Top Coat ($12.50)
  • One Nail Strengthener Cream ($17.00)
Total Value of $97.00!!

********************************************

I love Barielle Sweepstakes. It's super easy to enter - just head to their Facebook page for more details! They always have top quality products and ship super quickly. Plus, you can win TEN polishes that'll keep you looking awesome all summer.

Good luck ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...