Thursday, September 13, 2012

EOTD: Magical Criminal

Are ya'll having as much fun as me with the titles of these EOTDs? They crack me up. Please tell me I'm not the only one entertained by them...

Ever since I got my grubby little hands on Lime Crime Lime Criminal I have been wanting to do a wash over the lid with a bright blue eyeliner. I don't know if I've seen it before or saw a mani with those colors, but it's been on my to do list. Today I busted out that beautiful shimmery lime eyeshadow, and I couldn't find my bright blue eyeliner for the life of me!

Figures.

Here's what I have for you anyway...

Indoor Light


Look at that lovely shimmer of Lime Criminal. So pretty. I love it against my brown eyes. My husband even commented on how pretty it is. Nice and bright but not too much.

Indirect Daylight

I didn't even realize you can see my arms and camera reflected in my eyes. Along with my new red patio furniture! haha *facepalm*

Indirect Daylight

Direct Sunlight
I tried using some false lashes and that was a horrible experience. I almost ruined everything but luckily I was able to salvage it. I loved the glitter eyeliner, but it's sparse on it's own, but layered over black it makes it more teal which I thought was a nice compliment to the lime green.

Products Used (Eye):
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (primer)
Lime Crime Lime Criminal (wash of color)
Lime Crime Nypmh (inner eye highlight)
Urban Decay 247 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion (upper lashline)
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner in Magical (upper lashline)
Urban Decay Deep End (lower lashline with wet Lime Criminal)
Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

I used mainly my Real Techniques brushes. If you're lucky, I may put together a little post on them. I plan on purchasing more but I'm trying to decide if I want Real Techniques or some Sigma brushes. Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. Having hazel eyes I love all green looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I wish I could pull off all around the eye eyeshadow but I just look like a circus clown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I always love your titles :D This eye shadow is so gorgeous! Looks very good on you ;) And I like your red patio furniture, haha =)))

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...