Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Recent Hauls & Nail Mails (pic heavy)

Hellow lovelies! I've just got some random hauls today. Nothing fancy but I realized I may as well tease you with all my goodies! These have come in over the past month or so...


FIRST a huge THANK YOU to Nory for sending me this gem! She posted (tweeted?) about this polish and I mentioned I didn't see it in my store's display, and she mailed one to me, like, the next day. So sweet and I love this polish. Thank you so much honey!! =* 

Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame
Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame

Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame is a great mixture of red, gold, blue, purple, and silver stars with short holo bar glitter and fine holo glitter. I can't wait to wear this on my nails. Any suggestions what I should layer it over?


Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame
Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame

Next up is a package from Apothica.com. I purchased Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue which I've never tried before, but I hear it's awesome. And I do love glitter. I also purchased Dermablend Cover Creme as I hear it's awesome for people with blemishes and oily/acne prone skin. Let's hope it does well on me! And the CellCeuticals is a sample that was sent along with it.


I won a giveaway over at Lacky Corner and got two awesome polishes, H&M Lady Luck and H&M Aqua Splash. 

H&M Lady Luck and H&M Aqua Splash
H&M Lady Luck and H&M Aqua Splash

H&M Lady Luck is a beautiful green/blue duochrome that looks amazing in the bottle, and luckily, it looked just as amazing on the nail. Maybe a little less duochrome, but it's still awesome.

H&M Lady Luck
H&M Lady Luck

Just because this polish is so awesome and it changed so much depending on the angle, I took a while bunch of pictures and put them in a collage for you! I can't wait to get this baby on my nails. Feel free to enlarge that photo (or pin it!) to see the awesome color changing abilities. Dark blue, light blue, aqua, green, and I swear I see a little purple at extreme angles.
  
H&M Lady Luck
H&M Aqua Splash is a gorgeous turquoise glitter with holo glitter mixed in. Lovely with that little extra bit of bling.

H&M Aqua Spash
H&M Aqua Spash

I did a swap with Rainbowify Me and got these lovely gems! Catrice Dirty Berry (lemming squashed, thanks!), Max Factor Max Effects in Cool Jade, Emerald Green, and Silver, and Claire's polish in a magenta glitter. You've already seen Max Factor Cool Jade here. Still working through the rest of them.


I won another giveaway at The Dark Side of Beauty and I received a sample of Aya Japanese Camellia Oil. You can see Nancy's review here.



Another package I received super recently is from Lensvillage.com. I received two lenses, Dueba Crystal.i Violet and G 307 Gothic 3 Tones Turquoise, along with two fun contact lens cases. Super cute huh? The purple are fishes and the green are elephants. I hope to get you reviews on these soon, I just want a day where I can wear them and test them out for more than a couple hours. Any preference on which I wear first? =)


Last, but not least, my Julep Maven American Beauty box! I know this is late, but since I moved, I had to wait longer to get mine as it needed to be forwarded to my current address. In this box I got a fun Julep tote and acetone free nail polish remover, along with two polishes, Julep Stefani (gunmetal grey) and Julep Dakota (medium rose pink).



That's all I have for you! Hope to use some of this stuff soon and let you know how it goes! 

11 comments:

  1. We have the same green contact lens case :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, that wet and wild polish looks LOVELYYY.

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Love the Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw my pleasure enjoy it girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Hauls/wins and fun stuff! The Fergie Hollywood polish looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my the wet n wild is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the green metallic Nail Polish polish ;) wooow what a color!

    Irsada
    http://irsadasbeauty-fullworld.blogspot.com/2012/08/nicole-by-opi-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good That you enjoyed the polishens :) Lady Luck is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I love the Max Effect polishes, I made recently a post about it. But in your haul the polish that caught my attention first is the H&M Lady Luck, wow, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul!! And that H&M polish is absolutely amaaaaazing! :D I would love to see a review of the turquoise lenses first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ummmmmmmm i've never heard of that Shadow Insurance, either! I just have the regular kind :/ What does it do, exactly? and what exciting nail mail!! I won that stuff from Nancy, too. I need to try it...

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...