Monday, July 2, 2012

Milani Baked Blushes Swatches & Review

I'm on a Milani kick and I wanted to show you some blushes I picked up recently. Since I love their lipglosses and eyeshadows so much, here are some baked blushes to add to the mix!

A luxurious powder blush that features a mélange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day. --Milani.com






Milani Baked Blush Rose D'Oro is a gorgeous shimmery medium dark pink with golden understones. Great for medium to dark or olive skin tones. I personally have a lighter skin tone but yellow/cool undertones so it looks lovely. My only concern is the shimmer. It's really shimmery, so on my skin, it makes me look oily and uneven.







Milani Baked Blush Luminoso is a fantastic shade of peach pink with cool undertones great for lighter skinned ladies such as myself. It gives a beautiful natural glow. 

Me Gusta:
  • Blend beautifully
  • 9 shades available, pretty comprehensive color selection
  • Flatter most skin tones
  • Large amount of product for the little you need, will last forever!
No Me Gusta:
  • Shimmer is a little much for me, but others may love it
  • Bulky packaging
Verdict: Will buy again. Love.

Milani Baked Blushes retail for $7.99 for 0.12 oz product. You can buy them wherever Milani is sold or online here. I've got my eye on Dolce Pink which I've heard is awesome!

What is your favorite blush? Any colors you recommend?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! They've really stepped up their products and the baked line is awesome!

      Delete
  2. these blushes are one of my favorites!! i have luminoso (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luminoso is awesome! I love it. My go to blush right now.

      Delete
  3. I heard these are very pretty and good quality! I wish we had this brand (and a lot more) here in Europe :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that totally sucks. They're really good and a great price for the quality of product you get.

      Delete
  4. I love Luminoso, it's my everyday blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great one - and seems to be popular among everyone here!

      Delete
  5. Luminoso and Dolce Pink are my go to blushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I need to get my hands on Dolce Pink but everywhere I go it's never in stock. Must be super popular.

      Delete
  6. I've been thinking about buying Luminoso forever - great to know it's suitable for fair skin!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...