Friday, May 4, 2012

Thank you


I wanted to say thank you for all the thoughts and warm wishes I've received since my last post. I'm sorry I was such a downer, but he really was a member of the family. I keep pictures of my pups on my phone and show them to people as if they were my kids. You guys are the greatest, and I was overwhelmed (and a little teary) when I saw the messages. :-*

On a side note, 5/2 was my birthday... My last few birthdays have kinda sucked. My best friend of 10+ years broke my heart the day before my birthday last year and we haven't really talked since, and I miss having my friend, but it's just not the same. So I try to maintain a low profile when it's this time of the year. This year seemed to bite me in the ass anyway. But thanks for the birthday wishes on FB! =)

On a happier note, here are the flowers and romantic card my hubby gave me.




Boys. =P

6 comments:

  1. Here comes a little late Happy Birthday wishes from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that photo keeping and showing too but I try not to any more because people don't really understand:) Happy belated B'day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I also am guilty of animal pics on my phone ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!! I always show people pics of my fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I missed to wish you a happy birthday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Seems like you've been having a tough time lately but I'm pretty sure the best is yet to come! Before you know it!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...