Friday, March 9, 2012

Comparison: China Glaze Cha Cha Cha vs Sally Hansen Tough Luck

Since being on vacation, I've been checking out a few new blogs and I came across this interesting idea: Travelling Polish! Essentially a polish will be purchased by the creator o the polish relay, Lacquer Man (off an idea by Carrie) and it will travel amongst nail polish bloggers who will wear it, take a picture and include a postcard of their city with it as they pass it to the next person. Kind of like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ... You can click on the link to see if it's something you'd be interested in. I signed up! It sounds neat.

OK, so I've cleared out my vault of swatches that aren't green, so now I'm preparing everyone for St. Patrick's Day. Every year I get pinched for not wearing green, when I really am, just not where it's easily seen. I'll have on green earrings, or green eyeshadow, or green underwear ... Maybe I should wear green more prominently? Underwear on top of my clothes, perhaps? I hate getting pinched.

Anywho, I have a green comparison for you to start things off! Here are two more polishes I was concerned were the same (because I have a handful that are dupes and I feel like such a dip) - China Glaze Cha Cha Cha and Sally Hansen Tough Luck.




So totally not the same. I feel kinda like a dip for even thinking it. Haha

China Glaze Cha Cha Cha is much brighter and more yellow then Sally Hansen's Tough Luck. Both are pretty in their own way, definitely not dupes. 

Crisis averted! Hope everyone is enjoying their week - I sure am!! I'm heading back home today. 

5 comments:

  1. Actually I am the Original creator of the Traveling Polish....see his blog for credit to me :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cha Cha Cha. It's so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but that unsightly gap they leave been polish and cuticle is unsightly and so unnecessary. Ruins the whole look.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...