Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Revlon Spam!

More picture spam!

Revlon Sheer Pearl is a gorgeous sheer (obviously, heh) shimmery off white. It reminds me of the inside of a seashell.

Revlon Sheer Pearl

Revlon Sheer Pearl

Revlon Sheer Pearl
Revlon Cheers is a beautiful dusty creme rose that applied perfectly in two coats. Almost a one coater, and likely could be with someone who can paint their nails better than a 5 year old. =) I actually got quite a few compliments on this one - even a man at work commented on how much he liked it!

Revlon Cheers

Revlon Cheers

Revlon Cheers

Revlon Cheers
Hope you guys are having fun out there in nail polish land!  I'm enjoying being "unplugged" or as much as I can be without going crazy. =) I'm spending more time perusing blogs but it's nice to relax and not have to rush through it. I brought some polishes with me to swatch in case I get bored. I'm enjoying being lazy though. This morning I sat outside in the sun and listened to the birds and watched my doggies play in the yard while I ate my grapefruit - it was so nice. Ahhhhh vacation. Is anything better?

2 comments:

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...