Monday, February 20, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Polish in HD

Since I recently did a silver holo, let's do another one. This one IS Milani, in HD! You can see all the colors of the Milani 3D Holographic collection here, but just stay here to bask in the pretty silvery holo of HD.

Milani HD Holographic in HD

Milani HD Holographic in HD

Milani HD Holographic in HD

Milani HD Holographic in HD

Milani HD Holographic in HD

All pictures are three coats in sunlight. You can still see a partially visible nail line, but I think overall three coats should do it. I bet it would be killer over a silver polish, like Sally Hansen Celeb City. Ooh, I should try that next...

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous !! You're right, it would be awesome over a silver nail polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh!
    Sometimes I forget how great polishes in my stash are. Then I see a swatch on someone's blog and I go, "oh, yeah! I have to wear that one again soon!"
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...