Saturday, February 4, 2012

11 More Questions! x 3!


I have been tagged again by Charlottepaint that nail, and Simply Beauty. I am having a hard time thinking of 11 new facts about myself, but you can see my original answers here.

11 New Facts About Me:
1. I once accidently dyed my hair bright purple in high school. Total accident I swear. I had blonde highlights growing out and I tried to dye it all auburn, which ended up with me having bright purple highlights...
2. Tiger Lilies are my favorite flowers.
3. I love big dogs (omg I just had the funniest typo, accidently put an N in that word) let's all pretend that didn't just happen, shall we?...
4. I could eat sushi every day of my life.
5. I can't eat spicy food. I can use some black pepper on my food, but nothing spicier. Even flaming hot cheetohs I can only have two or three before I can't feel my tongue.
6. Sometimes I think about putting on some cheap press on nails just for swatching so I can have longer, prettier nails to show off... But I've never done it. Yet. haha
7. My favorite perfume is Givenchy Hot Coutoure. Followed by Dolce & Gabbana The One and Lolita Lempicka.
8. I enjoy massages but I'm too ticklish to enjoy them fully. I get squirmy.
9. I love candles and generally always have one burning when I'm home.
10. I do have nail bed and cuticle envy of lots of bloggers. Grrr!
11. Not only do I love the color purple, but I generally like things found in purple containers - Bath & Body Works Sleep Lavendar Vanilla, Lolita Lempicka perfume...

11 Questions from Charlotte @ Charlotte's-Nails
1. How many nail polishes do you own? Ummm, about 350ish. I think. It keeps growing!
2. Which colour nail polish do you have the most of? Purple. =)
3. What is your favourite brand of polish? China Glaze or Sally Hansen, but I've been intrigued by Essie and Revlon recently.
4. What is your favourite film? Bring It On! Or Zombieland. hehe
5. What hobbies do you enjoy in your spare time? Reading, playing with my dogs when they're in town... I don't really have a lot of down time, and the little time I do have is now spent playing with nail polish!
6. What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years? Better myself as a person and professional and decrease my debt! Maybe have a kid.
7. What is the best thing about blogging in your opinion? Meeting like minded people who share the same passion. It's amazing that I can share a hobby and similar experiences with someone halfway around the world that I never would have known existed otherwise.
8. What is your favourite time of the year? Winter! I love the cold! I love the clothes, the temperature, the feeling, warm food, cuddling in a blanket with a book. 
9. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? All kinds. Mainly pop and country, but I listen to everything and it changes depending on my mood.
10. How often do you change your nails? Honestly, it depends on the day. Weekends if I'm swatching I'll change them up to 10 times in one day - my poor cuticles. during the week if I'm wearing them as actual manicures, once every two to three days.
11. Which genre of books do you enjoy reading the most? Sci fi and mystery.

11 Questions from paint that nail
1~ Do you have a set up for taking pictures if so what is it?  On my kitchen table in a light box or outside in the sun.
2~ How often do you give yourself a manicure? Every other week or so. I should do it more often though, my poor hands. =)
3~ Do you share or talk about your blog with people in your life/in public to people? I don't, because I'm worried people will think I'm strange, but my husband tells EVERYBODY he meets about it. 
4~ What was the first blog you started reading- did you realize how many nail bloggers there were?  Sparkly Vernis (former site anyway) and I had NO idea! And there's more every day!!
5~ How long have you been into nails? Really into nails about 4-6 months, kinda keen on them more like a year
6~ Whats your biggest tip for nail beginners- if you are one what if the hardest problem you have that is most frustrating? I have a hard time balancing long nails to swatch and do nail art on with my job because they require short nails and longer tips get in my way. I'm also having a hard time keeping my cuticles from drying out from all my clean up, and getting good photos of purples and shimmers. Wow, that's a lot of problems.
7~ Do you prefer long or short nails? Long. But mine are too weak to grow long so they're always short, maybe I can get them medium before having to chop them off.
8~ Whats one nail polish you never get board of wearing? Haven't found it yet!
9~ What brand of nail polish do you want to try but havent gotten the chance to get a bottle or dont want to pay the money for? Nubar. Deborah Lippman. 
10~ How many bottles of nail polish do you have, do you think its a crazy amount? 350ish. Yes! When I say the number aloud (or type it) I think, what? Why? But I still want more!
11~ Do you like the nail art with all the rhinestones, pearls and acrylic pieces covering your nails? I'm ok with rhinestones but much more than that I think is too much. It's nice to look at, kind of like runway fashion, but not something for every day nails.

10 Questions from Simply Beauty
1. What is your favorite type of polish? Glitter!
2. What's your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls. LOVE the dialogue, fast and witty.
3. Regular or chocolate milk? Regular. =) With cookies! haha
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die? Travel the world!
5. What's your take on the current presidential race? I actually don't follow politics, nor get a newspaper, listen to the radio, or watch TV, so I'm really out of the loop... Sorry.
6. What's one thing you would go back and change, if you could? I'd start a nail blog when I was in high school and a nail tech! I'd be bigger than big now!! haha
7. (I'm not in school) so what is my career? I work in the medical field.
8. What's your dream car? Ahhhh golden lexus coupe with a hard top. *sigh*
9. Name one fashion trend you just find ridiculous. Basketball shorts with Ugg boots. Freaking ridiculous. Is this everywhere or just in south Texas? Are you going to play some b-ball or trudge through the snow? I don't get it.
10. Do you play any instruments? I used to play the violin, but I haven't played in ages. I tried to pick up the piano which lasted about a year, and I have a guitar that I don't ever play.

11 tags:
  1. http://prncesssarah02nailloving.blogspot.com/
  2. http://neverlandnailblog.blogspot.com/
  3. http://mywetnails.blogspot.com/
  4. http://nailsbycourteney.blogspot.com/
  5. http://addicted2nails-caitst.blogspot.com/
  6. http://necessary-nails.blogspot.com/
  7. http://meisiesnails.blogspot.com/
  8. http://www.bottlesandbottlesofpolish.com/
  9. http://idrinknailpolish.blogspot.com/
  10. http://bothhandspolished.blogspot.com/
  11. http://nailsndetails.blogspot.com/
11 Questions:
1. How often do you schedule posting ahead of time?
2. Last food you ate?
3. Last movie you saw in the theater?
4. What color is on your nails right now?
5. Last time you had a good cry?
6. Do you think the world will end this year?
7. How long have you been friends with your oldest friend?
8. Do you have a secret talent?
9. Where did you go on your last vacation?
10. What do you order when you visit a coffee shop?
11. Favorite breakfast food?

Whew! I need a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog, I'm really happy to follow you back! You have such a beautiful polish selection and cute nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...