Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball and White On

Happy December! I can't believe the year is almost over. Not a moment too soon, I will add. I'm thankful it's flying by... I'll be posting my first 24 Days of Christmas attempt at nail art later today. Yay!

On to the reason of this post ... I can never pass up a glittery polish - especially a clear with holographic glitter - which is precisely what Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball is!

Sally Hansen Disco Ball
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Disco Ball, three coats
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On is a plain, creme white. First coat was runny and uneven, second coat was enough, third was just for good measure. Nice color to have to layer on.

Sally Hansen White On
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, three coats
And now for layering, just for grins...

Sally Hansen White On (base, three coats) and Disco Ball (top, two coats)
Sally Hansen Disco Ball over Sally Hansen White On
Sally Hansen Disco Ball over White On
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball
Sally Hansen Disco Ball, three coats

Ahhh, just look at that lovely glitter. I'm in heaven. It does look very angelic, and it reminds me of China Glaze's Snow Globe. I also have a Milani polish around here somewhere that looks a lot like it. I'll have to compare those ...

I do like it over white, but I feel like it gets washed out. Maybe over a light pink or beige so the glitter sparkles more? Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. i love that glitter on top of the white. looks perfect for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Bleed Polish - I love it too! Makes me want it to snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used it over a green gradient once and it was perfect :D How you painted it over white looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...