Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 19 - Santa Hat

OK, this one is totally simple, but it was a personal win for me since I got a special package in the mail.



What nice, crisp lines you say? Aww, thanks! That's because of these gems ...


Sooooo much easier than a brush. I think I'm in love.

I used Revlon Varnished and the red and white Migi Nail Art Pens.

Revlon Varnished
Wow, we're getting closer to the end, craziness! Check out more santa hats at  Ally-RoseKellyLexiSteffiKirshtenSalpiSabineShannarapaint that nail, Theodora R.JessicaBridget,  Stella

3 comments:

  1. ooh that is a nice crisp line! cute hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh with your new loves! Love your lines and the santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha - Haha, thanks!

    Nail Reflections - I'm glad, that's what I'm here for!

    Nana - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...