Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 17 - Garland/Tinsel

I tried to do a string of garland, connecting all the fingers. The concept was nice, the outcome, well, looks more like barbed wire. On a side note, whenever I hear the words "barbed wire" I think of Pamela Anderson's movie, even though I've never seen it. 



I've had a Tim Burton-esque Gingerbread Man so now I have a Freddy Krueger garland. I'm going theme. Random fact about me: I'm a chicken when it comes to scary movies. I'm the girl that screams (literally, screams!) in the 'totally saw that coming scene' when the guy jumps out from behind the bushes. My friends are embarrassed to go to horror flicks with me, which is fine because I prefer to watch them during daylight with the power of pause on the remote control.

Back to the nails ... I used China Glaze Glittering Garland and Sally Hansen Celeb City.

Check out more garland or tinsel (oh the suspense of what everyone chose) at  LexiSteffiKirshtenKellySalpiSabineShannarapaint that nail, Theodora R.JessicaAlly-RoseBridgetStella

2 comments:

  1. I like it, think is an awesome idea! I think its the index and middle fingers that throw it off by not showing enough green at the nail base. But the ring and pinky flow nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself, it looks pretty and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...