Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11 - Wreath

Oh my gosh, Day 11 already. I tried to have fun with this one. My bows are very .... impressionistic .... but the wreath on the thumb was fun!




I used Color Club Utraviolet, China Glaze Glittering Garland, Wet N Wild Cha-Ching!, Wet N Wild Showgirl Chic, and Sally Hansen Celeb City.

Speaking of Color Club Ultraviolet, I love this color! Bright, neon purple with blue shift. It reminds of of Urban Decay Ransom.

Color Club Ultraviolet
Color Club Ultraviolet
Check and some other (and albeit, better) nail art at LexiSteffiKirshtenKellySalpiSabineShannarapaint that nail, Theodora R.JessicaAlly-RoseBridgetStella

15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I the detail on your wreaths! I also passed the polish tag to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so cute, I love the Utraviolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura-thanks!!

    Nail Reflections-me too! That was the fun part. And thanks!

    Samantha-thanks!

    Shannara- thanks but yours are MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Especially the wreath on the thumb, I love all the colors you used there :D Your impressionistic bows are also very cute :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, indeed this polish does remind me of Ransom... and this polish is legit. i'll have to get it

    ReplyDelete
  6. the silver bow is so pretty! the purple is nice too it really offsets the green and makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I just found your blog today, I am loving all the Christmas designs you have done so far! Love how you did the wreaths on a purple background. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute!!! I love the impressionistic bows and on a purple background, its different!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polish AMOR - Thanks!

    Theodora - Aww, you're always so nice!

    simply beauty - It IS an awesome polish!

    Kelly - I'm glad you think so, that's why I liked it for the background!

    Jacqui - Welcome! And thanks!

    paint that nail - Haha, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave you an award! Check out my blog for more info :D

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...