Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Target Shopping

I swear, I can't go anywhere without buying more makeup and nail polish. I blame it on the blogs I stalk, they use products or recommend items and I'm like, "Yeah, I NEED that!" Sigh. I'm a victim. Hehe.

I have family in town so my house has been taken over by my dogs that stay with my parents, so we had to make a quick trek to pick up some dog food. On the way to the dog food aisle, I passed by the makeup. Big mistake. So I decided to take the long route to the dog food and check out Wet 'N Wild nail polish for the new ColorIcon Ice Baby Glitters, but was unable to find them. So to soothe my poor deprived soul, I bought other stuff!

Here's what I got...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...