Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil



I am fairly new at giving myself manicures, and the amount of acetone and nail polish remover needed to swatch is ridiculous! Plus I wash my hands numerous times during the day so my poor cuticles really take a beating.

I looked for different types of cuticle oil, but since I'm such a fan of Sally Hansen products, I figured I'd start with this one. I like it. Nice and light with a fresh scent, nothing too heavy. I use it after heavy swatch days or when I do a manicure and at night. My cuticles look much better than they used to, and I'm curious to try other brands/kinds.

Any suggestions? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...