Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random EOTD

This is a fun look that I did based VERY loosely on xsparkage's Playdate: Golden Beach Babe. You should really check out her site if you don't already follow her, and of course see how this eye makeup is supposed to look! I loved the look of neutral glitter with a pop of purple under the eye. Hers is, of course, phenomenal. I tried a version of it, but it didn't quite turn out as well. I do plan on doing it again, hopefully with different products that will give the colors more pop.



List of products I used:
UDPP
Nude Beach by Bare Escentuals
Naked by Urban Decay
Virgin by Urban Decay
Glamour Dust Glitter Pigment in Nude Beach by Too Faced
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Ransom
Water Lily by Bare Escentuals
MUFE Aqua Eyes in Black
Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...