Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Maybelline The Falsies Flared

I recently picked up Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama and Maybelline The Falsies Flared. I thought I'd share my experience of each and compare the two, as people seem to favor one over the other. I'm not a big fan of drugstore mascara, but these have carried such hype I thought I'd check them out.

I do buy regular mascara - not waterproof - because my lids/face are oily and waterproof mascara runs on me. It stands to reason - waterproof = oil based - so my oily face causes it to run. I have better luck with non-waterproof mascara. I know the difference between waterproof and regular is big, even within the same brand/type, so I thought I'd mention that.

The tube, very pretty, love the color.



Eye without mascara, not curled (I think this is when I tried the Caffeine Rush set)

Curled x 1, three coats of Maybelline The Falsies Flared on top, one coat on bottom

Without mascara, again

With Maybelline The Falsies Flared, curled x 1, three coats on top, one on bottom

I was impressed with this mascara. I liked that it darkened my lashes and made them more noticeable and it held the curl very well. It didn't run or flake and my lashes were very defined. Obviously I don't look like I'm wearing false lashes, but it gave me the dark definition I like when using mascara. 

I like it. How about ya'll? Love it, like it, or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...