Friday, November 11, 2011

Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Beagle

I'm not normally a creamy eyeshadow type of gal, my lids are too oily even with primer to think about anything other than powders. This line of shadows, though, stole my heart with their names and doggies on the packaging. This one, Beagle, is described as a light purple/lilac. I'd say that's fair, but it leans more pink on my skin. When I've worn it out, people comment on my "pink" eyeshadow. It's not a big deal, it looks nice either way, but I bought it (in a package deal, it's not available on its own through Sephora, that I know of anyway) so I was a bit disappointed because I adore purple shadows on brown eyed girls.

Buxom Eyeshadow in Beagle is a lilac/pink color and not very pigmented. Even with heavy swatching you barely get color, but it does have lots of shimmer/frost to it. Setting with a similar color eye shadow or translucent powder gives me extra staying power and keeps it from creasing, but otherwise the color is great and long lasting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...