Monday, November 28, 2011

Benefit Posietint

I'm not much of a lipstick person, I prefer gloss and more neutral lip colors. I do, however, hate the stickiness that usually accompanies lip gloss so I stick with chapstick. I got this mini Benefit Posietint in a trio of Benefit products - along with a mini BeneTint and High Beam. At first I used this and thought it was too pink, but then I started using less, just one coat, and it's very natural. I love this product and use it daily. It can be a bit drying, however, so I always use something moisturizing on top (Aquaphor by Eucerin - love) and something at night to keep my lippies soft.


Natural Lips


Benefit Posietint
I used the BeneTint and thought it to be too dark, but now that I've fallen for PosieTint I will have to revisit that lip stain. I haven't used it for cheek stain since I'm so acne-prone, but I'm sure it would be great!


1 comment:

  1. I love this, i find it better than bene-tint and its great for the summer as it doesn't feel heavy, its great x

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...