Monday, November 7, 2011

Acne.org Review

I recently started The Regimen from www.acne.org. It consists of a three products - a gentle, nonsoap cleanser, 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatment lotion, and then a light moisturizer. You're not supposed to use makeup during the time you start the regimen, but there's no way I can go to work without my usual products. You can use drugstore products, but I figured for ease of use, I'd just order his products and then switch up to drugstore products later ...

Today is Day 2. My face feels OK, but the area around my nose and lips is a bit ... hot? It burns when I scrunch up my face, but otherwise it seems to be going well.

My jawline does itch a bit. I had the same problem with Proactive previously. I ended up waking up one morning with itchy red cheeks and swollen eyes. Hopefully I'm not having a reaction to this stuff - so far so good.

I have noticed that it doesn't burn when I use the BP but when I use the moisturizer, it stings. Strange ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...